Monday, November 2, 2009

"Sex and the City"-Inspired



I picked out this outfit this morning while I was running on the treadmill at the gym. I had to give a "Sex and the City" Tour this afternoon so of course I was inspired to dress a la Carrie Bradshaw. I was going through my clothes in my head with the hopes of wearing my new black boots and for some reason, this red dress came to mind... I haven't worn it in a while so I figured it would be a good to get some use out of it and it would be perfect with black accessories. Well, black turned into leopard, black and metallic since I decided to wear my flats (I was running behind scheduled and running in heels is a nightmare and a hazard!) So I wore my metallic Alfani flats I got at Macy's ($60), carried my black-patent Maxx NYC handbag from Purdy Girl ($100), wore my Boston Proper leopard coat ($80), 2nd-hand J. Crew tights from my old roommate (free) and of course, the red dress by Dick and Jayne Los Angeles which was $95 at a boutique on Bleecker Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment