Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Heart Carlos Santana!




I absolutely couldn't wait to rock my new boots by Carlos Santana! And that's how this outfit came about....

I know the boots are just plain black, but if you take a look at the detail (folded leather with a slightly curved-in heel) you'll notice that little bit of edge that I saw in them. I decided to go with some basics on the bottom and the top (black and off-white) to allow the boots and the handbag to "pop" a little more. The top with the zipper front is New York and Company and cost about $39. The leggings are from Walmart--yes--Walmart and were about $8. Why not??? The handbag is no-name and I found it at Old Faithful (AKA Gabriel Brothers) for about $14.99. (Take a look at the detail--velour with faux snakeskin trim.) The earrings were a gift. And the beloved boots, of course, are by Mr. Santana and cost about a buck twenty. Black boots are black boots though and they'll last forever (or at least through the help of my cobbler!)

No comments:

Post a Comment